THE PABLO HORSTMANN FOUNDATION
The Pablo Horstmann Foundation was created in memory of Pablo Horstmann
Sendagorta with the aim of comforting, transmitting hope, improving the quality of life and providing assistance to those in need, especially children. It is a non-profit foundation, registered under number 28/ 1.442 by the Ministerial Order of July 12, 2007 in Spain.
The Foundation is regularly audited by the Lealtad Foundation, which guarantees compliance with the Principles of Transparency and Good Practices. The results of this analysis can be verified at: www.fundacionlealtad.org.
100% of the funds we receive are entirely dedicated to projects. The Board of Trustees fully assumes all management and administration expenses, as it is specifically required by the Foundation's Statutes.
OBJECTIVES ACCORDING TO OUR STATUTES
- Developing projects concerning health care and education for children and young people, especially in marginal areas of developing countries.
- Providing assistance, education and social care to the most disadvantaged of our society (children, the sick, the elderly, the disabled).
- Promotion of volunteering and training of volunteers.
MAIN PROJECTS OF THE PABLO HORSTMANN FOUNDATION
- 10 Preschools/Nutricional Centers in Turkana, Kenia
- Integral Project in Meki, Ethiopia (Pediatric and Maternal Clinic, Orphanage, Kindergarten and Scholarship Program)
- Other Proyects:
- Sponsor a Treatment
- International Volunteering Program for Health and Education Professionals
- International and National Volunteering Program for University Students
WHERE WE ARE